Filing a Claim
As an experienced Restoration Contractor, we understand that the Insurance process can be tedious to say the least.
That is why we want to provide you with peace of mind and confidence in the Walter Construction Team!
We do our very best to work with your insurance companies’ adjuster to cover all the items and costs associated with your claim!
Here’s how it works:
1. Call 303-981-1198 to schedule your FREE inspection and damage assessment with one of our project managers.
Upon verification of enough damage to file a claim. (very important!)
2. Contact your insurance company to file a claim.
When you call your insurance company:
- Inform them of the date and type of loss.
- Inform the company that your property has been examined by a qualified contractor who found hail and/or wind damage.
- Ask for a claim number and provide that information to your Walter Construction Claims Specialist.
After you receive your claim # and adjusters information, call your WALTER CONSTRUCTION CLAIMS SPECIALIST and give them that information so they can set up a time to meet your insurance adjuster at the property to perform the inspection/investigation to assist in identifying the storm damage at your property.
*You will be notified prior to the visit.
3. After Inspection the Insurance Adjuster will provide you an overview of the claim with damage scope items and corresponding amounts for those repairs. (a loss summary report detailing the scope of damage.)
4. PROJECT PLANNING
- Your Claims Specialist at Walter Construction reviews the loss summary report to ensure the agreed- upon scope of damages is complete and accurate.
- You and your Claims Specialist determine a construction date that best suits your schedule.
- Walter Construction schedules all work to be completed in a timely and professional manner.
5. WORK IN PROGRESS
- Materials will be schedules and delivered by your claims specialist.
- Your Claims Specialist oversees the entire process.
- Upon completion, the work will be surveyed by a Walter Construction Project Manager to ensure quality and satisfaction.
6. PAYMENT AND WARRANTY INFORMATION
- Your Walter Construction representative will collect payment from you upon completion of work and, as necessary, notifies your insurance company to release any remaining funds.
- You are responsible only for your deductible and any agreed-upon upgrades.
- You receive all necessary documentation upon completion of work and receipt of payment in full.
We will work with ALL insurance and mortgage companies.